ESTRELA MUSIC SUMMER CAMP
August 21st to 27th, 2021
Experiment, play, live and learn with young musicians from all over the world, led by a team of renowned teachers, under the artistic direction of Maestro Osvaldo Ferreira.
During this week, you will grow as a musician and an artist, participating and attending unforgettable summer concerts.
All the artistic education you need as a musician.
All the fun you need as a youngster.
At Serra da Estrela, in Belmonte.
Children aged 13 or over, with a minimum of 3 years of instrumental practice (winds, strings or percussion).
Fill out and submit the registration form, available HERE, until August 8th.
After the end of the respective period, the organization will email each candidate confirming their registration with all the information needed to make the payment until the 10th of July.
- 250€ (includes training, transport in Belmonte, accommodation in dormitories, food, insurance, recreational activities, monitoring by monitors).
In the event of new confinement that makes it impossible to carry out the internship, The organization will refund all amounts paid.
In the first 4 days, the schedule includes individual study time, suit rehearsals, symphonic rehearsals, recreational activities (cultural visits, river beaches, games), and even the possibility of attending concerts at night.
On the 21st of August, the arrival can take place from 15:00 onwards.
- Franz Schubert (1797-1828) – Symphony No. 8 in B minor, D 759, “Unfinished “
- Astor Piazolla (1921-1992)
- Le Grand Tango for cello solo (only for a small set of participants)
- Johann Strauss I (1804-1849) – Radetzky March, Op. 228
Maestro Osvaldo Ferreira